Monday, April 19, 2004

Summer Time

hi,
Blogging after a loooong time. In pune now. My summers started a few days back. Had an initiation session at the Citigroup Center in Mumbai on the 13th. The buildings really beautiful, its security so tight even mosquitos will have difficulty entering. But Citi people are really helpful and nice. Its quite a contrast with what we've often heard about from others about Citigroup - that's its filled with aggressive people. True, aggressive and hardworking people, but really nice people. That goes for the Citibank branch here in Pune too - I've never met such helpful people before. Even though they've so much work to do, they go out of their way to help me :). My project guide took me out for lunch yesterday! - I'm touched. The project is lot of work. Let us see how it turns out.

No comments: